Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Well that was a fail

When i made the previous post i was feeling pretty good. Lots of ideas, lots of plans.

Then i got hit by a monster cold. I broke my tablet. My phone stopped charging and i accidently wiped out my contact list trying to transfer it to my new phone.

Still got the cold, in fact after mostly letting up, it's back for another attack. So, don't breathe to close to this post. As for the tablet i think it's out of warranty, it was one of those $70 christmas specials. But i've got my contact list restored and i can transfer most of it between my pc and the phone. I can't get everything because the no generation phone works with .vcf. That's a universal format, where "universal" is code for "everybody does it differently" and the LG 500 insists on different names for standard fields. But it's coming along.

So: let's see if i can get back into a gaming mindset.

No comments:

Post a Comment